THE CMSC HAS GONE VIRTUAL!
The CMSC Annual Meeting planned for May 2020 in Orlando was canceled due to the Coronavirus pandemic. CMSC is happy to announce the transformation of many of its elements to a virtual format!
In partnership with Neurology Live, the virtual Annual Meeting for healthcare professionals will include
- 18 educational sessions from May 26 – 29th A Patient program
- More About MS, with exhibits on May 30th
- A Mini Poster Session, Virtual Exhibit Hall and Product Theaters from June 1 – 4th
- Four accredited satellite symposia the weeks of May 26 and June 1
- A virtual Workforce of the Future Mini-Forum on Wednesday, June 17th, hosted by the Foundation of the CMSC (FCMSC)
Attendees of the CMSC Virtual Annual Meeting can earn up to 18 contact hours of continuing education.
Join us as we navigate a new world together with colleagues from near and far!
Information and agendas may be found on this link:
To register for the Annual Meeting educational sessions, please go to: